Stock Fundamental Analysis
The goal is to find the instrincis value of the company you are atending to invest. You could get a thousand opinions from a thousand people about what the market will do and where to put your Money. But the markets always come back to one simple principle: supply and demand. When more People spend more money, profits rise and our Investments rise with them.
THE QUESTION FOR YOU IS:
Would you spend $50 to buy a Can of bean at one store if you can buy the same Can of beans for $1 at another?
People often become anxious and fearful when they hear the media shouting About the Dow going up and Down. Have you ever Wondered how important the number really is?
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average represents only 30 Stocks out of the more than + 45 000 Stocks that trade on the various Exchanges in America.
- The Dow represent only 0,07% of all the Stocks traded.
- The number the media shouts About axcludes what is happening to the other 99,93% of Stocks.
Even when the Dow is going Down or on its weekly rollercoaster, there is good Investment opportunity in the other 99,93% of Stocks out there. Don't let the headlines About the Dow average seem any more significant than they are. It's like saying thet the NFL is in a major slump becouse one running back is having a bad year.
HOW WE DO IT
We use value investing principles: such as Sir John Tempelton, Russel Sage, Benjamin Graham, Hetty Green and many more. Value investors look after a wonderful castles, surrounding by deep, dangerous moats where the leader inside in an honest and decent person.
Preferably, the castle gets its strength from the genius inside; the moat is permanent and acts as a powerful deterrent to those considering an attack, and inside, the leader makes gold but doesn't keep it all for himself.
Roughly translated, value investors like great companies with dominant positions, whose franchise is hard to duplicate and has tremendously staying power or some permanence to it.
HER IS WHAT YOU GET
Fundamental analysis involves evaluating a security using quantitative and qualitative factors to answer questions such as:
- Company’s earning growth and quality?
- Is the company actually making a profit, Financial strength?
- Can the company beat its competitors in the future?
- And ultimately: Will the company’s stock be a good investment
- THIS SERVICE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You want minimize the probability of lossing trade .
- You have capital but don't know how to identify great companies.
- You want increase your winning chances.
- You want to have financial security.
- You wan to gain clarity on how to earn money to pursue your desire lifestyle.
WHY INVESTING IN STOCK MARKET
You are aware almost no one has 100% job security and with automation set to take over more and more industries, finding and keeping a job is more uncertain than ever.
Our advisory philosophy takes into account that each customer is unique and has different needs.