Stock Market 101
This ultimate stock market investing and trading course bundle has been specifically designed for beginners / newbie investors in stock market universe.
IN THIS PROGRAM WE COVER
- WHAT IS THE STOCK MARKET?
- A brief history of the stock market.
- Size of the stock market
- Stock exchange overviews
- TYPE OF STOCKS
- Common stock
- Preferred stock
- STOCK MARKET STRUCTURE
- Stock sectors and industries
- Why IPO?
- Macro economy, political situations, unexpected events, natural disaster, Cash Flow, MOAT
- TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
- Popular technical indicators
- Candlestick pattern, RSI, Volume, MACD.
- Technical Analysis concepts like Support & Resistance / Trend Line & Trend Channels.
- INVESTING PHILOSOPHY
- Value investing philosophy.
- MARKET CAP
- Small, mid, large, mega.
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- Risk / Reward ratios
- Shorting, limit order, stop loss
- HOW TO SELECT STOCKS
- Free websites
- Stock screener
Requirements: There are no prerequisites although would be good to consider your long-term financial goals.
Duration: Eight weeks.
Eligibility: No eligibility criteria and no prerequisites.
- HOW DOES THIS COURSE STRUCTURED?PART-1
- The first two weeks of the program deals with the common queries most beginners have with respect to stock investing.
- What is the stock market, history, structure, brokers, fees?
- The next three weeks deals with understanding FA, TA, and CF.
- Technical analysis,
- Fundamental analysis and
- PART-3 and 4
- The next and last three weeks deals with risk and money management.
- Mutual fund and,
- PART -4
- The actual mechanics of buying a stock from a different online brokers.
- How to place a stock order such as market orders and stop loss orders plus others so you can take advantage of the best way to place a stock order for you. These techniques are not just applicable to stock trading but also to other asset classes.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS PROGRAM?
This program is for you if you have questions like:
- How can my hard-earned money simply work for me?
- How do I start investing or trading in the stock market?
- What is the stock exchange, indices, commodity, mutual funds, index?
- Over 25 000 brokers worldwide, how can I choose trustworthy stockbroker for my investing or trading?
- How much money is enough to invest in the stock market?
On the next 6+ weeks, you will learn, understand & analyzing the financial statements of any company.
Now you need not be intimidated with terms like:
- Balance Sheet.
- Cash Flow Statement.
- Income statement.
Everything is explained using a real financial statement so that you can start reading financial statements just like you read any other book.
This program will provide a major boost to your knowledge and give you the confidence to really kick start your investment journey to achieve financial journey.
Disclaimer Note: This course is for educational and informational purposes only. There will be no recommending of any investments such as a stock or mutual fund as only you know what is right for your portfolio and your comfort with risk and volatility.
Investing in stocks market is exceedingly difficult and challenging, it requires continuously financial and psychological education.