101 – Equity analyst mentorship program
"If you are trying to prepare for investing intelligent but are still looking to round out your knowledge of the subject, The Complete 101-equity analyst mentorship program might be a perfect fit for you."
You simply need to find a way to invest small amounts consistently that will give you a head start on securing your future financial needs.
But how can you do that?
You need the proper training, and you have never seen how equity analysts do their work.
Stop worrying, Tela is here to help.
The Complete 101 – Equity analyst mentorship program is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find.
What you will learn ?
It covers the following topics, fundamental for every aspiring equity analyst:
- Design and build your own stock valuation system from scratch, and replicate the system on any stock, anywhere, anytime.
- How to identify undervalued atock and manage a portfolio.
- How to use Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) and how to create the Weighted Average Cost of Capital and Terminal values in order to pick target prices.
- Read and interpreting: Financial statements, and ratios - making sense of balance sheets, liquidity, profitability, and growth ratios.
- How an IPO works.
- Know where to get data in order to build a financial model (in depth understanding of identifying and using/navigating the best free websites and sources to build your financial model)!
- How interest rates are changed and why this is crucial to understand for successful financial analysts.
- Microsoft Excel for beginner and intermediate users — become proficient with the world’s top financial analysis tool.
- How Fiscal Policy works.
- Be able to build a DCF valuation model from scratch.
- How Monetary Policy works.
- 6 hours demo practice.
- 2 books.
- 4 articles.
- Duration: 52 weeks.
- Knowledgeable instructors with +10 years of experience.
- Complete training covering all major topics and skills necessary to become a top-class stock analyst.
- Extensive case studies reinforce everything you have learned.
- Course Challenge that creates an interactive experience.
- Excellent support for when you do not understand a concept or want to drop us a line - you will receive an answer within one business day.
- Dynamic instructors who keep up a steady tempo throughout the course
This course is designed for retail investors in mind. There are plenty of courses for institutional investors but we at Tela Equity Research focus on retail as they are the most overlooked segment who needs help.
So, if you are a newbie invetor, a student, a working professional or a full-time investor, this course will add a vast amount of skill and experience to your investing life.
- Willingness to learn.
- A computer with an Excel installed.
- A computer with RStudio installed: R Programming for Quantitative data Analysis - Statistical Analysis.
- A high level of concentration.
If you can fulfill the requirements, then this is the right course for you!
What we offer:
- Well designed and easy to understand materials.
- Detailed and comprehensible explanations.
- To build a healthy financial safety net.
- Secure Future, uncertainty about future social security benefits.
- Growth, earning returns on both your original investment and on returns you received previously, through compounding.
- Investors looking to learn fundamental analysis of stocks
- Investors who want to calculate the fair price of a stock
- Working professionals willing to learn investing in companies
- People who want a positive performance in the stock market.
- Anyone who wants to learn the practical skills of stock analysis.
- People who are ambitious and want to reach their own investment goals.